Dachshund Adoption Rescue
Dachshund Adoption Rescue and Education(DARE) is a regional all-volunteer non-profit rescue organization dedicated to:
1. Rescuing and socializing abandoned, neglected, abused, orphaned and/or surrendered dachshunds and dachshund mixes by providing temporary safe shelter and medical/dental treatments as needed.
2. Procuring temporary foster homes and permanent new homes for rescued dachshunds that will provide a safe and nurturing home environment.
3. Ensuring no dachshund shall be adopted for the purposes of breeding or scientific/medical experimentation.
4. Providing education to the public on the dachshund breed, puppy mills, and responsible pet guardianship including, but not limited to, humane animal care and spay/neuter practices.
5. Displaying courtesy, respect and fellowship toward all volunteers in appreciation of services and support rendered to dachshund rescue and to promoting enhanced teamwork among all rescuers.
Please consider making a contribution to DARE today by sending your check or money order to: